STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Upcoming Choir Concert

Tickets are selling fast for our upcoming spring concert. Don't wait too long to get yours! I have sold all I had, but am picking up more tonight. If you are local and want tickets, get in touch with me this week!

Edit: Tuesday night, after our first dress rehearsal: I think this will be the best Spring Concert we have done. We have such a nice selection/variety of music. No special guest performers this time, but there will be two small groups from within the choir... If you are local you don't want to miss this concert! Tickets are available from choir members, at Westminster Books or, if you're lucky, at the door.

Peace,
Linda

Singing in a choir is cheaper than therapy, healthier than drinking and more fun than working out.

2 comments:

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Wish I could come....

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Already the poster looks wonderful.
I too wish I could come! :)
Now I'm off to see your July 2013 posts from Prague!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...