STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, April 1, 2017

Seriously?!

Laughter is the best medicine they say, so with that in mind, I just had to share this with you tonight....

When my mother saw something she couldn't believe, or if there was something she really disapproved of, she would "tsk tsk" and often say "what is the world coming to?"  As I get older "more mature" I frequently find myself thinking the same thing.... "What the heck is the world coming to?" That was my thought when I saw this today, in a coupon flyer that came with our newspaper....



Seriously??? ! "Spray before you poo, to keep nasty smells in your bowl." Ummmmm, I always thought you wanted to get rid of any smell.. by flushing when you were done ...? Am I missing something here?? Is this an April Fools joke? Perhaps a good choice for a gag gift?



Good Lord, what next!? Do we really need this product, folks??

(I hope you too find this funny... I certainly don't wish to offend anyone... )

So, tell me... Will V.I.Poo Pre-Poo toilet spray be on your shopping list this week? I'm dying to know... If anyone would like my Free Coupon, just let me know; you're welcome to it...
(Yes I will be back with more quilt show photos next.)

Peace,
Linda

Laughter is, and always will be, the best form of therapy.



7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Oh dear.......

kath001 said...

I hate to admit it, but I fear this is an export from the States. (insert eye-roll emoji here) It is marketed as a serious product. The original brand was called Poo Pourri; the VIPoo is a 'John'ny come lately. Pardon my pun. Do you guys call the toilet 'the John' there? I saw a funny cartoon once that said, "I'm going to stop calling the toilet the John and start calling it the Jim...it just sounds better when I say, "I go to the Jim first thing every morning." :)

Sara - Villa Emilia said...

Hmm, then it's not an April Fool joke...
More chemicals that are probably bad for us and for the environment.

There were many lovely Canadian skaters in Helsinki!
Happy April! Let's hope spring comes soon. :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh my! I'll have to get back with you on this! hahaha! Enjoy your Sunday my friend. Hugs, Diane PS thanks for the laughs!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

That IS funny and won't be on my shopping list. Flushing and turning the bathroom fan on is all that is (usually) needed. lol

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Honestly, there are commercials on TV for this product. Can you imagine how much THAT costs their marketing budget? I say if you buy this product you just have too darned much money, lol. We just put the exhaust fan on and hope the stink goes up instead of under the door, lol. Then a quick after spray before we leave the room. And to answer the question if this product comes from the "States"...I choose to think it is Made in China. ha.
xx, Carol

Jeanna said...

Oh dear. There are just no words...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...