STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

On My Way

As you read this I will be on my way stateside... yes I'm off again to The Big Apple. I'll be gone from here for a few days but I do have several posts ready and scheduled to post, so do come back to visit... If you're a purple lover, be sure to drop by tomorrow! Comments might take a little longer to appear, as will my replies to you.
So.. New York here I come! As always what I'm most looking forward to are the Broadway shows we will see: Come From Away, Beautiful - The Carole King Story and Phantom of the Opera. I can't wait!



Peace,
Linda

♫♫ Come on along and listen to the lullaby of Broadway...  ♫♫

6 comments:

Jeanna said...

Safe travels and enjoy your visit to the Big Apple!

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

Oh my, the lineup to attend sounds exciting. I loved Phantom of the Opera when I saw it in Toronto years ago. Guess I best be back for the purple tantalizer, for you know me. lol

Pamela Gordon said...

I hope you have a fabulous trip to NYC!! The plays you will be seeing will be wonderful. Enjoy.

Jennifer said...

Have a wonderful trip! I look forward to hearing about those shows, I would love to see the first two.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How exciting! I hope you have a wonderful trip! I know you'll be singing all the way...and all the way home too! Have FUN! Hugs, Diane

Karen said...

What an awesome trip. Safe travels, look forward to hearing all about it when you are back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...