STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Short Break...

I'll be taking a short blogging break. I'm on my way to New York City - on a bus .. full of women. Yup... 54 women on a bus. Crazy! There'll be lots of laughter, maybe a little singing.. and lots of shopping happenin'... This is the annual Ladies Choir trip - although there aren't too many Choir members going this year- but we managed to fill the bus with friends. So I'll be absent from here for a few days. Not sure how many pics I'm going to take on this trip as the forecast is for rain - every day! Ugh... Maybe that won't happen.. let's hope. Anyway, I'll be back soon...

Peace
Linda

2 comments:

Jeanna said...

Enjoy your trip Linda! Safe travels :)

MissesStitches said...

Have a great trip, Linda! Or, if you've already left, I hope you're having a wonderful time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...