STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, January 21, 2013

Blue Monday...

Silly me! The day is almost over and I just realized it's "Blue Monday". Supposedly the toughest day of the year.. (maybe because the credit card bill just arrived?) Well to me it sounds like the perfect excuse to  celebrate the most beautiful color of all (in my humble opinion!)  Lest some of you start thinking I'm headed over to the dark side with all this talk lately about red....  lol
So, since we are in the depths of winter and I'm already getting tired of white... here's a collage of  a few of my fav pics from my garden, featuring that beautiful color BLUE! Enjoy! I hope it brightens up your Monday, especially if it was blue!


Peace,
Linda

"Nature is a painting for us, day after day, pictures of infinite beauty." ~ John Ruskin

3 comments:

GailM. said...

I've never heard of Blue Monday, but I did get my credit card bill yesterday. Yep I understand why Blue Monday. Love your pictures.

Pamela Gordon said...

Oh my. What a gorgeous collage of blues Linda! Stunningly beautiful. That would brighten up the darkest day for sure.

Debbie said...

Thanks for sharing the photos, they're beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...