STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day...

It's all over but the leftovers! Ollie is demonstrating how we all are feeling... Ooooff! Stuffed with turkey. What a good feeling! I hope you all had a good Christmas, filled with family and loved ones, laughter and joy. Our Christmas Day was just the way I like it, quiet and relaxing. Ollie's antics kept us in laughter - he got three (yes three!!) new catnip toys plus a red laser toy to chase so he was pretty tired out last night by bedtime!!
I hope Santa was good to you, as he was to us. We are indeed blessed to have what we do, and live where we do. I didn't get a post done in time to wish you all the merriest Christmas so I'm doing it now. Enjoy the "downtime" and special time with loved ones....
 Peace,
Linda

"Our hearts grow tender with childhood memories and love of kindred, and we are better throughout the year for having, in spirit, become a child again at Christmas-time." ~ Laura Ingalls Wilder

3 comments:

Dolores said...

Not too stuffed but Christmas Day was spent with family and playing some new (to me) board games. A fun time.

Pamela Gordon said...

We had a wonderful Christmas this year and even got to Skype with our daughter and son-in-law who are vacationing in Australia! I didn't overeat but had too many sweets! Always do. Time to hit the stores now. ;)

Unknown said...

Glad you had a good Christmas. I just love the picture of Ollie. I have a furry baby that looks just like him. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...