STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! It's a lovely day today - so nice to see the sun again after several dreary days. The apple pie is cooling and the turkey is filling my home with it's delicious aroma... yummmm. We will soon sit down to a bountiful table to count our blessings. I am so grateful to have my children home for the weekend and healthy food to put in front of them. We are so very blessed with so much to be thankful for. I feel very fortunate to live where I do in such a beautiful, peaceful country.
Yesterday Laura and I did our annual Thanksgiving visit to Kings Landing. I thought you might enjoy some of the images I took around "the village". Next I'll share some photos of the scarecrows and Aunt Sallies - they were so well done this year.
No need for further chat- just enjoy the beauty. I have to get back to the kitchen and get my veggies prepared....













Peace,
Linda

May the bounty of the season fill your heart and your home.

2 comments:

Darlene D said...

Beautiful pictures! I've never been to Kings Landing, but it looks similar to Ross Farm here. Enjoy this special day with your family!

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful photos Linda. I'm sorry I didn't get there again! We drove up river to Hartland to see the fall colours and were disappointed to see the trees faded and a lot of bare ones too. The best colour was from Nackawic down. I'm glad you enjoyed your Thanksgiving. We did too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...