STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Saturday, July 14, 2012

TAST Week 20 - Butterfly Chain Stitch

Here is Week 20's stitch, Butterfly Chain. Not a whole lot to say about this one. It was quite easy, and although I probably would not count it in my favourites, I can see it might have some applications.. might make great seaweed.... or perhaps Bee Balm (can you guess I was just in the garden?)
So here it is - I just played around a bit with several different weights of thread and the positioning of the straight stitches before "tying" them...
I hope to get at least 2 if not 3 stitches done this week... If it stays this hot, I'll be stitching indoors where it is cool... God Bless the creator of the heat pump...
Click here to see some of the "highlights" from this week's stitching.

Peace
Linda

"Everything looks impossible for the people who never try anything." ~ Jean-Louis Etienne

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...