STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, May 7, 2012

After the rain...

We've had some rainy days... a few days of sunshine and now the forecast is five days straight of rain again... Blahhh... I thought you might like to see some photos I took on Saturday during a break in the showers... this is a small clump of "bunching tulips" that I have had for a while. They are actually not quite as vivid a pink as they look here, but they sure were "glowing" in the hazy sun after the rain...
I love a walk "around the garden" after a rain.. everything looks so fresh and clean.. Don't these just look good enough to eat?




Peace,
Linda

 "If you truly love nature, you will find beauty everywhere." ~ Vincent VanGogh



4 comments:

JennyPennyPoppy said...

Absolutely gorgeous tulip pictures and their bright pink colour is wonderful!

twinpeakprimitives said...

They look just icons of innocence indeed!

Very nice photos

Pamela Gordon said...

Beautiful! I'm not looking forward to the rain coming but have really enjoyed the past 2 sunny days.

GailM. said...

Gorgeous photos. I love that shade of pink. I was at Reitmans looking at some summer t-shirts in that shade just this morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...