STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, February 10, 2012

Almost a Friday Finish...

I thought I would have a "finish" to show you tonight, but I'm not quite there. Oh it WILL be done before I go to bed, but there is not much sense in trying to get a good photo at midnight.. I much prefer natural (outdoor) light... So this is just a "tease" and I'll post a "finish" photo later tomorrow as I have a busy day lined up. This is a variation of the scrap quilt for my class later this month. It is a 20" square table centre. Although I'm not much of a "red" person (sorry Shelley D!!) I do like red and white quilts and figured something new to put on the table for Valentines might be nice... I have finished the quilting so all that remains to be done now is the binding... Stay tuned...

Peace
Linda

Every step of the journey IS the journey.  ~ Zen saying

3 comments:

Linda said...

love the quilts on your header.
Can't wait to seee the red one you are working on.

Dolores said...

Hope we get to see this one today. Your cat looks like my cat.

Lori E said...

I wear red all the time but don't use it in my house very much. This quilt looks like it would change my mind for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...