STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines' Day

Happy Valentine's Day! Today is the day that chubby little cupid guy goes around shooting his arrows of love into unsuspecting hearts! Has he caught you yet? It's snowing here yet again today, so I bet his bare little buns are rather chilly... All joking aside, I hope this is a day of love and happiness for you and yours. Cherish your family, cherish your friends and cherish your dreams.
I hope you will enjoy the hearts I'm sending you - from my home to yours..... No doubt you'll be able to tell which two were not photographed today....

Peace and Love,
Linda

LOVE

Love can be a simple smile,
love can be the extra mile.
Love can be the chance to say
love made me think of you today!










2 comments:

Dolores said...

A Happy Valentine's Day to you too.

Marie Alton said...

Hi Linda ... hope you had a love-ly Valentines Day! Great pics you shared! Are you a Scrabble nu too!? One of my alt-time fave games!

Bleeding Hearts ... they're so awesome ... & cyclamen ... I adore their delicate beauty!

You never cease to amaze me with your wonderful shares!

Hugs ... Marie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...