STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, June 28, 2010

NYC Here We Come!

Just wanted to let you know I'll be absent from here for the rest of the week. I'm off to the Big Apple tomorrow. Hopefully the weather there will be better. I've had enough of this rain!
NYC won't know what hit it when 50 of us step off our bus.... Our hotel is right at Times Square so at least we're right in the heart of things and it's a short walk to the Broadway shows in the evenings. They will be the highlight for me...
I'll report in when I return..with a few good pics to share, I hope..
Oh yes, stop by on July 1st for a small "Show" of red and white...

Peace
Linda

New York... the city that never sleeps...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...