STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Plants for Sale!

I have been desperately trying to catch up on gardening chores since being away.. Every year I say "I really should split my hostas and perennials.." but it never seems to get done.... Well this year I have at least made an attempt. I have about 15 good size hosta "chunks" and about a dozen pieces of various perennials... If you live closeby and you know of anyone looking for good healthy plants at a very reasonable price, tell them to stop by. I'm having a little plant sale over the next few days/evenings......

Piece,
Linda

Old gardeners never die... they are just pruned back hard and re-potted.

1 comment:

GailM. said...

I want to come by to shop your sale!! Can I come tomorrow morning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...