STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, March 15, 2010

TAST #2

Sharon Boggon is running another Take a Stitch Tuesday Challenge. You can follow along on Tuesdays on Sharon's wonderful blog. The idea is to learn a new stitch (Sharon is a wonderful teacher and "lessons" are complete with step by step instructions and photos) and then take it and "push it" - vary it, stretch it, layer it, etc. etc. Whatever you can think of to expand the basic stitch.... You can follow each week and see what the participants are doing by checking out their posts and flickr albums... great fun! I am not doing the challenge, but look forward to seeing the new stitch each week, and seeing what all the participants do with it.. Lots of creativity and inspiration there!!
I have been working on quilting my latest miniature - Hope to have it finished and bound by tomorrow afternoon in time for a pic for you - check back later tomorrow.

Piece,
Linda

Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning how to dance in the rain.

1 comment:

GailM. said...

That will be nice to look at on a weekly basis. It's good to have new inspiration. I'm looking to now add second lines of stitching to my Christmas Stocking projects. The weather is getting nice now, so I'm not sure how quick my progress will be now. I can't wait to see your mini. I'll show you some later today, that I saw at the quilt show in Florida.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...