STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Beads and Baubles...

Another Kumihimo bracelet done... and this one's for me...yippeeee...
Now that Midnight Dancer is finished, I am pondering my next miniature quilt... I'm leaning towards my old favourite combo of blue and white... I found a design today in a magazine which I think I'll give a try, and I already know what I'll call it... "Blueberries and Cream"....
Stay tuned....
Piece,
Linda
Sing like no one is listening, dance like no one is watching, live like there is no tomorrow...

2 comments:

GailM. said...

You have such a good color sense. That is a beautiful bracelet. I can't wait to see the blueberries and Cream project you are working on. Sounds delicious. I have a Blackberries and Cream quilt pattern that I saw in one of Willa's magazines that is on my to-do list. Got the fabric and everything... I just need a push to get started...

Linda G said...

Love the braclet. That looks like something that I would like to try.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...