STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Birthday #1

Today is our eldest's birthday- Ian is 32! I can hardly believe it! Ian's special day is the beginning of "birthday fest " for us - all three of our children have their birthdays in the next two weeks! I guess my hubby was "dangerous" during Apple Blossom Festival, an annual festival in the Annapolis Valley in late May.... or maybe it was just a very "fertile" time, with all those blossoms and little busy bees buzzing around..?? Regardless, it's birthday time at the Hubbard household. And since my two are home this week and will be back at University for their "official birthdays", I will have to stock up on chocolate cake ingredients this week. Any birthday cake at our house must be chocolate!
Back to Ian. Happy Birthday, big guy! This is your first birthday as a married man! Hope your wife has something special planned for you....

As you have no doubt guessed, the photos here are from Ian's wedding last October... Above left to right, Ian, Laura and Mark. At left is today's birthday boy and his lovely wife Tiffany.
Peace,
Linda
Birthdays are good for you; the more you have, the longer you live.

2 comments:

GailM. said...

It seems like they just had a birthday. I guess time goes by faster than we think. Have a happy birthday. February is certainly a chocoate month for you.

Quilting Queen said...

Hey, duckie, just took a stroll thru your blog and am not surprised to find some pretty amazing work...absolutely love your crazy quilting (cards & stocking). Your work is sooo good..I am envious. I'm following you..I value the inspiration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...