STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pandora here I come...


I've decided I'd like to live on Pandora... I think the gardening possibilities there would be fabulous... Yes hubby and I went to see Avatar tonight. It's not my usual type of movie, but upon the recommendation of a good friend, we decided to see it. I must say I enjoyed it, despite all the battles... I think it was the gardener in me, tired of winter and desperately wanting to see some green. The lush vegetation was certainly a treat for my eyes, I loved all the "fantasy" plants on this imaginary planet, and the bioluminescence was amazing. Very well done James Cameron!! After seeing this movie and visiting a garden center yesterday, I'm anxious for spring and the color green... I give Avatar 4 1/2 stars out of 5.

Peace,
Linda

Reality is for people who lack imagination...

2 comments:

GailM. said...

And I'm curious what hubby thought of it. My sister recommend I go see it, but I don't know that my hubby will like it.

Anonymous said...

Maybe the gardener in me would make me like it too. I know that hubby would. Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...