STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Friday, December 11, 2009

Here comes Santa Claus

Here he is.. Santa Claus himself. He is the last one I'm doing in the series of Mill Hill beaded Santas. There is one more actually, named Kris Kringle, but I don't care for the design, so this is it! This makes five different stitched beaded Santas. This one is # MHCSF 15. I used white on this one for the beard; I think I prefer the cream, but this one will be unique! Again, I changed the hat colors from what the pattern called for.

I hope to get a few more of these ornaments made, for some special friends, but I'm hoping to keep these five for my own tree, as I have been making these for 10 years now and have never kept one for myself ! You can see the others here, here, here and here. Which one is your favourite?
Next Friday I'll show you some other cross-stitched ornaments I have made.
Piece,
Linda
Santa Claus is coming to town...

1 comment:

GailM. said...

Oh, he's cute. It doesn't take you long to do these does it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...