STITCH LINES...... Ramblings on life as a quilter, stitcher, traveler, photographer, gardener and lover of books, cats and fine chocolate....

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Blooms

I know this is "CQ Monday" but I have no CQ progress to show today. I had to make an unexpected trip to NS last week, as my daughter was quite ill. I was away longer than I had anticipated, and ended up bringing her home. After several visits to a Doctor, bloodwork, and meetings with Profs and Dept. Heads, she has her exams deferred until January, as well as several essays/papers. So she's home now until January. We are still waiting for bloodwork results. So therefore, I have no stitching to show you. If I can get a good amount done in the next few days, I'll share some pics with you. However this week is going to be a busy one, so I'm not promising. And my number one priority right now is getting Laura healthy again... I'm sure lots of rest in her own comfy bed and lots of Momma's good cookin' will help...
My friend Gail M has posted pics of her progress this week - be sure to check her out here.
I have a beautiful Amaryllis in bloom as you can see here. It is called Apple Blossom, and the delicate pink and white coloring certainly does remind me of apple blossoms in spring. What a joy it is to have some fresh blooms to enjoy at this time of year when all outside is dreary......

Piece,
Linda

Sometimes life gets in the way....

1 comment:

GailM. said...

Beautiful flowers Linda. You have a great knack for photography.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...